2013年6月30日星期日

If you talking about having custom



If you talking about having custom made dresses with a professional dressmaker, you may wind up paying as much as should you bought a dress from a store. It truly depends upon a wide variety of factors, the fabrics you select, the pattern you choose, what/how many embellishments you want (ie: beaded lace on the train).

So far as finding a good wedding dress in a reasonable price, you might consider starting off at your local bridal shop. I work like a bridal consultant, and have worked like a dressmaker in the past. I don understand what you considering expensive, but the majority of the wedding dresses I sell from my store have been in the $500$1000 range. Most of the bridesmaids dresses I sell remain $100$150. However, my sister bought her wedding dress from the clearance rack in a mall for $30. It wasn is a "wedding" dress, it had been an ivory dress having a gold glittery chiffon overlay. Once she got a veil on, it looked like every other wedding dress available.

Whatever you do, please please please please please don buy your dress online, thinking you have this type of great deal. I see these brides come in constantly. They thought they were given this type of great deal, until they either a.) get the dress also it NOTHING like the things they ordered, or b.) don obtain the dress and also the company they ordered from is nowhere found. Go to a bridal salon, and I sure you manage to find the dress you've always dreamt of! Good luck to you!

1 条评论: